This is an unprecedented time which is bringing enormous challenges.
Everyone everywhere is adjusting to a new way of living and working. There has been an acute focus on navigating the immediate term, but our experience of other crises has taught us that most will indeed come out the other side, and many will do so stronger. These will be the ones who adjust agilely to the new backdrop whilst creating a plan back to sustainable growth and considering new opportunities that may arise.
We are here to provide support. We have had the privilege of partnering with over 80 companies to accelerate their growth over the last two decades. While the current situation is unique, we have experience and proven growth levers we can bring to bear spanning multiple economic cycles and with a wide range of businesses. And we remain well capitalised to do so, having raised £3.25 billion of committed capital over the last two years to invest into ambitious businesses.
Connecting ambition with capital and experience can greatly support a company at all times.
We are proud that in addition to displaying admirable resilience in this time, our portfolio is giving back to the community:
- Alcumus, a provider of technology-enabled business assurance and compliance risk management solutions, is offering guidance and advice on COVID-19 and how to effectively protect the health, safety and wellbeing of employees, third-party contractors and business’ supply chains during this challenging time
- Aspen Pumps, a market leading manufacturer of specialist pumps, has been providing face masks to GPs and most recently has manufactured and produced hand sanitiser for its customers
- Lane Clark & Peacock LLP, a financial consultancy specialising in pensions, investment and insurance, has published advice for businesses covering an array of topics related to its clients’ needs around managing the impact of COVID-19
- Lintbells, a provider of nutritional supplements for pets, is lending its office space to a charity that helps provide food to NHS workers and have started the #RescueYourRescue nationwide emergency fund-raising appeal that will urgently provide vital funds for pet rescue charities affected by COVID-19
- PharmaSpectra, a global provider of medical affairs data to the pharma and biotech industry, is providing its coronavirus database free of charge
- Qdos, a specialist provider of managed IT and communications to the hospitality industry and part of Ridgewall, is offering free Communication & Collaboration products to support those working from home during this time
- Times Higher Education, the world leader in university data and rankings, is offering its events virtually free of charge and is hosting events examining the impact of COVID-19 on higher education
- Xtrac, a manufacturer of high-performance transmissions and recognised in this year’s Queens Awards for Industry, is repurposing parts of its factory to rapidly manufacture medical ventilator components for the Ventilator Challenge UK initiative
The Inflexion Foundation has also donated £2.5 million to support organisations providing much-needed urgent support to help combat this global and severe pandemic.